We recently checked out Hash Kitchen which has been on our brunch list for a while now! They have an epic bloody mary bar, but also. cereal cocktails. We couldn’t wait to try the fruity pebbles drink, and thankfully we didn’t have to. Our server was wonderful and quickly got us our beverages upon greeting us. In addition to the day drinking options, they also stock Mama’s Cold Brew for those in need of a morning pick me up. Co-founder and Executive Chef Joey Maggiore also recently released a new Fall brunch menu. Including;
- Hash Kitchen X Donut Parlor Collab Donuts – Hash will unveil its gourmet donut collaboration with Donut Parlor on Sept. 9. The exclusive $12 trio will include bourbon maple bacon, Fruity Pebbles and red velvet crumble donuts. The donuts will only be available at Hash’s two Scottsdale locations on Saturdays and Sundays only for freshness.
- Breakfast Cannelloni ($14) – fresh pasta stuffed with prosciutto, thick bacon, ricotta, mozzarella, crispy potato, béchamel and fried egg
- Chorizo Chili & Corn Bread Waffle ($14) — fried eggs, Manchego cheese, crema and blistered Shishito peppers
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Pancakes ($11) – fluffy peanut butter pancakes, hot chocolate drizzle, peanut butter cups and warm maple reduction
- Paella Hash ($17) – caramelized onions, jumbo shrimp, chicken, sausage, potatoes, Manchego cheese, saffron hollandaise and fried onions
Cannoli Donuts are fried to order with a sweet dough of sugar cinnamon filled with a rich cannoli cream topped with powdered sugar.
They also have a variety of Frittata options.
Speaking of Cannolis, These Cannoli Pancakes are dessert in disguise. Layered cannoli cream and chocolate chips in between each layer, sweet enough you don’t need the maple syrup but you might as well, if you’re going to go into a sugar coma anyway. drool.
Don’t worry, we balanced it out with some Huevos Ranchero Hash; a cast iron skillet of black bean and crispy hash potatoes topped with cotija, crispy tortilla, fried eggs and avocado. (we skipped the cilantro charred carne asada because sometimes we’re vegetarian) and a slightly spicy red chili sauce.
Hash Kitchen is a creative brunchery and build-your-own Bloody Mary bar that was founded in 2015 by The Maggiore Group. Hash has two Scottsdale locations and will open additional spots in Arcadia and Chandler.
- Shops at Gainey Village: 8777 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale; (480) 947-3214
- North Scottsdale: 14838 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd., Scottsdale; (480) 361-5228
If you didn’t know, now you know.